ARC Rapid Re-Score Creditor Letter Document Example
When ordering an ARC Rapid Re-Score, the credit bureaus require specific documentation to update the borrower's credit file.
- Documents cannot be handwritten and must be signed.
- Documents must be on the creditor's letterhead.
- Documents must be dated within the past 6 months.
- The bureaus will not accept website printouts or monthly statements.
- If you would like to re-score a bankruptcy file, please contact an ARC customer service representative before proceeding.
Following is an example of acceptable documentation: