Track delivery of appraisal documents to your applicants compliantly
Doc Tracker- With our Document Tracker, you can provide an electronic copy of the final appraisal to your borrower and track its progress along the way with an electronic audit trail (e-trail). The e-trail can be accessed on the individual order level or by running a report for a specific time frame. This keeps you compliant and makes for easier audits of your process.
- Keep an e-trail of where the report was sent, when it was opened, IP address it was opened from, and how many times it was viewed.
- The e-trail can be accessed on the individual order or by running a report for a specific time frame. This report tracks when and where the appraisal was sent (email or physical mailing address), when it was received, whether or not it was viewed, if the recipient answered the authentication question, the documents the recipient viewed and the email validation score.
- Email validation score available. Send the report with confidence, knowing the email address is valid.
- With email validation, you can perform a basic check on the email address and score it validity. The validation checks for email syntax, then checks the email domain and attempts to connect to the server. It does not guarantee a valid email but does give a validation rating of 1-5, the higher the score the better.
- Authentication requirement option. Know that the person on the other end of the email is the intended recipient by requiring a validation question.
- Flexible reporting feature. E-trail reports can be generated and printed for each individual order or run for a specified timeframe.
- Running the audit log from the Document Tracker can help show you are fulfilling the regulatory requirement for appraisal delivery to your borrower. This keeps you compliant and makes for easier audits of your process.
For more information about ARC products or service please click here or contact your account executive.